Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Meet My Precious Baby, Darcy and Yes, I named her after Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy.

So, I totally have a great excuse as to why my blog posts have been delayed this week. I recently adopted the most precious little baby chihuahua girl, named Darcy! She is about 1 year to 1 and a half years old. I adopted her from the CSRA Chihuahua Humaine Society here in Augusta, GA. Please go check them out on Facebook HERE and like their page. They are such wonderful people who love these babies so much and make sure they go to good homes. I am blessed to have been able to adopt my precious baby from such fabulous people!

Now, on to Darcy. I have always wanted a dog and have always wanted to name her Darcy after one of my favorite characters, Austen's Elizabeth Darcy. Don't hate. She is just an itty bitty little baby and I AM IN LOVE!!!

Insert several photos of the precious babe. 







I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN HANDLE HOW ADORABLE SHE IS FOR REAL I CAN'T I'M DONE NO

Ahem, anyways... I wanted to introduce my little Darcy to all of you and let you know that along with being an author, I am also a doggie mommy! I will keep you all updated with pictures and mentions of how baby girl is doing. Right now, we are doing very well and she is adjusting well to her new home and her new mommy. Don't even be surprised if a little chihuahua named Darcy gets mentioned in my next book. Like legit. It might happen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment