Friday, July 26, 2013

Blogger Book Fair Day Five: Character interview with Alyssa's Auch's Wynn

Welcome to the last day of the Blogger Book Fair! I am excited to host a character interview with Alyssa Auch's Wynn. I hope you all enjoy and check out her book!

      Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Wynn, I am twenty-one, and I am the only witch born in one hundred years. I run a lot—I’ve spent most of my life doing that. My parents were afraid of me and left me in an egg box outside a lord’s kitchen as a baby. And there’s this problem of a warlock hunting me. I have a stressful life.

       What is your favorite childhood memory?
       I remember one of the women who raised me, a servant in Lord Berot’s house, cared for me very much. Her name was Sheila, and she would take me away from the kitchens sometimes. We would sit on this uneven, grassy hill overlooking the berry fields in the summer. She wove starlet flowers through my hair, saying more with her actions than she could with words; she told me I was wanted. She had thin, wrinkled hands, I remember, and I used to just watch them work as she twisted the stems of those flowers, braiding and knotting them into circlets.

       When was the first time you fell in love?
        Recently. And it has taught me that you don’t always “find” love. As he once told me, the people you love sometimes just dawn on you.

       What is your opinion on love at first sight? 
      It certainly did not happen to me! And I do not know very much about love. I have been so swept away in the current of my life, I could not tell you what the lovebirds were doing in the branches above.

      What is the one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
       My eyes. They mark me before anyone can know me.

        Who is the one person, living or dead, you most admire?
        The man I fell in love with.


Quick Fire Questions:

1.     Coke or Pepsi? I have no idea what those are. But my author says Coke.
2.     Salty or Sweet? I like sweet things.
3.     Book or Movie? Thing I know versus thing I have never heard of—I will go with book.
4.     Favorite Color? Violet blue
5.     Favorite Vacation Spot? I have always been told that a holiday in Ediston province is relaxing. And they have a fair there every year that I went to once. It was one of the most fun experiences I can remember.
6.    Cats or Dogs? Cats.




Alyssa Auch

Bio

Alyssa Auch was born and raised in Pennsylvania with loving parents and three hilarious younger siblings. Her imagination was sparked by the lush, green forests and bright colors of her home that often spoke of other worlds only found in the magic of writing. She brought that inspiration into the fantasy novels she so loves to create.

Currently, Alyssa is a senior at Brigham Young University-Idaho studying Marriage and Family Relations with a minor in English. She is married to her High School sweetheart, and they have three beautiful children who keep them both very occupied. Although her novels are often written in the late hours of the night and during cherished naptime blocks, she devotes a very special part of herself to the power of words and love of storytelling.






Lunula
The witch knows he will hunt her.

If history repeats itself, as it always does, Wynn will have no choice but to cross paths with her feared counterpart, the warlock. If given the chance, he would kill Wynn, absorbing her aura and obtaining ultimate power. In a desperate attempt to outrun destiny, Wynn moves from place to place, hoping to stray from the map laid out by the Fates. But by chance, on an urgent errand for Queen Alexandria herself, Wynn finds she has fallen into the hands of the one man she so hopelessly fled from. Now his captive, Wynn must guard her secret and that of her kingdom, or risk bringing forth a dark age not seen in hundreds of years.






Lunula Purchase Links

Publisher Site

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Smashwords

Author Contact




Twitter: @alyssa_auch

I am also on Goodreads and LinkedIn under my full name, Alyssa Auch



No comments:

Post a Comment