Monday, June 24, 2013

My Favorite Books of All Time. OF ALL TIME!

Yo, I'm a let you finish, but I got to tell you my favorite books of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Too soon? No? Maybe? Never mind....

So, I've decided to post a list of my favorite books. These are good to read if you are waiting for my second book, "Morning Glory." More updates to come on that as I know more! :D

This are my favorite books of all time that I have ever read. They make my eyes and heart so very happy. I hope you also read them and enjoy them like I have!

                                     "Old Magic" and "The Guardians Of Time Trilogy" by Marianne Curley 
I think most people know about my unhealthy obsession for this author and her work, but she of course made it to the top of my list. I absolutely adore these novels. They are all young adult paranormal romances that deal with time travel and history. They are so good in every way. If you haven't read them, then you are missing out. Go buy them now. No, but really. Do it.







 
"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen 
I am a hardcore Austen fan and I am not ashamed. I love everything about this book and often reread again and again. Austen does a romance justice and I aspire to be like her. Oh, Jane. If only you were alive today for me stalk.














                                            "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini 
Oh. My. Gosh. This novel literally punched me in the face. It was so good. No, but really. This book is insanely well written that I laughed, cried, laughed again, and cried even more. If you haven't read this beautiful book, then you haven't lived life.












                                                             “Jane Eyre” by Charlotte Bronte
I love both of the Bronte sisters, but this novel is one of my absolute favorites. It is so beautiful and tragic. It is one of those novels I can read again and again. LOVE!

The movie is good too! However, my heart will always remain with the novel. Oh, Mr. Rochester. If only you were real! 
















"Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers 

I think it's clear that I love Jesus and therefore would like to fall in love with a man who does too. This romance novel showed me that it is possible. Francine Rivers' words and truth of the Gospel changed my perception of true love and what it is all about. I cried throughout this novel, loving the characters and seeing myself in them. This book is a must read for any follower of Christ who is looking for a man to lead her closer to God. Although it is fiction this love story will ignite of flame to know Christ more intimately so that you will be able to perceive the right man from the wrong man. LOVE. THIS. BOOK.






Well there it is. My list of my favorite books of all time. Go read them. NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment