Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sorry I've Been MIA. Blame Finals.

So, long time no read. Sorry bout it. I have been super busy with the release of "Forget Me Not," writing "Morning Glory," my first TV interview, and this thing called college. Stupid college. Why you make me write papers and take finals? Don't you know that I have a trilogy to write? Silly college.

Oh, did I say TV interview? Yes, you can watch me in all my awkward glory here: TV Interview and me being weird.

I have missed this blog and talking with all you lovely readers. I am so thrilled and relieved that "FMN" is finally available for everyone to buy and read. So much has happened that I'm a little overwhelmed by it. I had my first book singing, which is awesomely overwhelmingly crazy. I will attach some photos to this post so you can see my awkwardness and how I sign some books and stuff.

I need to thank my precious sorority sisters Hannah, Audrey, and Kelly for hosting and running the event. It was such a blast and I was only slightly weird that night. Being normal is tough.

Moving on, as soon as I finish up this semester I will be returning home to my precious baby kitten Jasper (he is my writing partner), to my Christmas tree, and to writing.

And then I will finish "Morning Glory" and hopefully send it off to my beta reader, Courtney, and then to my publisher. YAY! The book has been outlined and just needs me to give it some tender loving care and writing time without distraction from this crazy thing called classes. Ha. Ha. Who needs a degree anyway?

And maybe for Christmas,  I will be giving you all a sneak peek to a chapter of "Morning Glory." I guess you all better be good. I'll talk to Santa. We'll see.

Also, there is a giveaway on Goodreads that will start tonight at midnight and go till January 5, 2013 where I will be giving away 2 signed copies of "Forget Me Not." You all should enter and tell your friends and stuff. Pretty please? It's gonna be awesome. I'll even draw you a cat next to my crappy signature.

At least that's what I did for my mom. But really. She handed me her copy and said sign this and draw me a cat. So I drew her a cat. It was pretty legit.

Well anyway, the link to the giveaway is here: Goodreads Giveaway Link

And I think that is all for now. I promise I will be in touch soon. And maybe I'll have a prize for you.


Me signing. With a pink sharpie. Don't judge.

Dr. Elaine Whitaker, head of the English department at GCSU, and I !


Yes, that is my mother taking a picture of someone taking a picture of the long line. Love it. 

Me and my roommates, Kelly and Sophie!


Me and my Momma! 




And lastly, a video of me reading part of "Forget Me Not." Weird: Me Reading. My voice is funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment