Friday, July 27, 2012

Website, Editors, And All That Jazz

My official website has finally been launched! How great is that! This post will be short because everyone should go from here to my lovely website. The link is below!

Allison's beautiful, magnificent website you should tell everyone about

In other fabulous news, my editor emailed me the first edits to "Forget-Me-Not"! (insert scream of joy here) And do you know what that means my lovely readers? It means the release date is getting closer and closer. And before you ask, no we still don't have the "official" release date yet, but once I know I will sing it from the mountaintops!

Ok, just kidding. I won't actually sing, but I most likely will put the release information on my blog, website, Facebook, twitter, etc. The internet will be screaming it from the mountaintops for me.

So, writing "Morning Glory" had to be put on hold while I went through the edits, but now today I am really hoping to get some serious writing done. My hands have been twitching from the lack of writing.

But then it will have to be put on hold once more because I move back to college in 4 days, 13 hours, 38 minutes, and 50, 49, 48 seconds....

And I still have to pack. Yeah, about that.

But other than all that business and craziness, I wanted to thank all my lovely readers who have been so patient with me. It means the world. I also am so thankful to my God who has blessed me beyond anything I could imagine from signing a publishing contract to meeting (via internet) my favorite author who I now call my friend. I have so much to be thankful for.

I also want to say that all of my prayers are with the people who were affected by the horrible tragedy in Colorado. Please keep the victims and their families in your prayers!

I will continue to keep everyone updated on "Forget-Me-Not" and the series in general. I am so excited for everyone to read my debut novel. Hopefully, all of you will love reading it as I did writing it!

I will leave you with this photo I found on Pinterest  (I told you I'm addicted). It made me laugh and I thought I'd share. Until next time!


Why yes, I do write novels about those feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment